Wondering how to go about selecting and ordering wholesale spice grinders for your small business? Whether you run an event company, a catering business, a corporate gifting company, a hospitality business or even a retail shop such as a spice business, there are many solutions that will be suitable for your business.
To help you make an informed choice before placing your order, we have put together a few tips on how each type of small business can find the right wholesale spice grinders.
How to Select Wholesale Spice Grinders for Your Small Business
Some of the things to keep in mind when purchasing wholesale spice grinders for your small business include the following:
- Eventing. For eventing businesses, grinders are used in a number of different ways. In most cases, herbs and spices are required for breakfasts, lunches and dinners organised by event companies. For large scale events such as cocktail functions or launches that have a large number of tables to set, basic salt and pepper mills are required in standard or mini sizes. Glass bottles with flip top closures are generally the best bet, as they are practical and elegant.
- Catering. When you need to prepare a high volume of meals on a regular basis, you need a grinder solution that will add the most value. Catering sized grinder bottles are the best route, as they will last longer. PET bottles are also cost-effective, as these bottles will only be seen by you and your catering staff. Flip top closures and grinder tops can be ordered according to your needs.
- Corporate gifting. For marketing and branding companies that specialise in corporate gifting, large volumes of grinders are often required. These gifts are ordered by companies who wish to create personalised grinders for clients. Glass is often a good choice for these bottles, as they create a more elegant impression, but for the most part, the style and size is usually determined by the company placing the order.
- Hospitality. If you run a small guest house or boutique hotel, you will most likely go through seasoning at a rapid rate. The same applies to those who own self catering accommodation such as Airbnb rentals. In a communal hotel or guest house kitchen, seasonings are used by staff. In guest rooms and suites, salt, pepper and spices are also stocked in kitchens. Buying these from a retail outlet quickly ends up wasting your budget. Buying wholesale offers a far cheaper option.
- Retail. On the topic of retail, shop owners who specialise in herbs, spices and salts will also require grinder sets in bulk. Spice merchants, health shops, food shops, corner cafes, artisan delis and handmade gift shops will all require large numbers of grinders. Both PET and glass can be used depending on the amount of herbs and spices you aim to package and sell.
Looking for an experienced, reliable supplier who is able to help you find the best solution for your budget and needs? Contact the Global Grinders team today to learn more about our range of high quality wholesale spice grinders.