- Global Grinders supplies the herb, spice and catering industry with an excellent range of grinders or ‘mills’ as they are sometimes known.
- Through innovation and quality we remain the preferred manufacturer/supplier of grinders to major FMCG companies and chain stores worldwide
- Our dedicated hands-on team has many years of experience in the design and production of grinders.
- We manufacture exclusive designs for a number of large FMCG companies worldwide and can custom design a range to all your specifications.
- We are renowned for our excellent service and quick turnaround time.
- Many of our clients have been awarded International Packaging Awards using our products.
Materials used in Manufacture – Only the highest grade materials which conform to International Food Standards (eg FDA / EU) are used.
Quality guaranteed – Strict quality control. Extensive field tests prove that our grinders last longer.
Choice of shapes – You can choose a grinder shape to suit your bottle / pack design. We can custom make a shape of your choice.
Choice of colours – Grinders can be colour co-ordinated to match your label or contents, with an option of tinted transparent or solid colours. Minimum order requirement.
Made to fit – Our grinders can be custom made to fit any bottle neck size or thread design for bulk orders.
Stock availability – As we keep a large holding of grinders in stock we can in most instances ensure immediate dispatch of orders. This prevents out of stock situations arising.
Competitive pricing – Within our range of grinders, there is one to suit your budget. Our grinders are extremely competitive in the international market.
Clip on lid – All our grinders have clip on lids to ensure your product remains in premium condition.
Company Logo – Lids can be embossed with logo or wording for high volume orders only.
FSSC 22000 Certified – This ISO based Food Safety Management System provides a framework to effectively manage food safety responsibilities. The standard is fully recognised and accepted by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), and the European co-operation for Accreditation (EA). The scheme is also supported by FoodDrinkEurope (European Organization for Food and Drink manufacturers) and GMA (The Grocery manufacturers Association in the USA).
This certification proves that our company has a robust Food Safety Management System in place that will meet all of our customers’ food safety requirements relating to food packaging and will guarantee peace of mind for retailers and consumers.
Patented and design protected – Our proven grinding mechanisms give a perfect grind every time.
All materials used in our products can be recycled, apart from ceramic gears which we can supply upon request. Packaging is kept to a minimum to reduce carbon footprint and landfills, without compromising food grade standards.
Patent | Design Reg. No
2006/04603, 2012/04089, 2013/04135, A2003/1227, 7.284.719, 8.038.087, 13/511.694, 10834301.3, 2010325658, 201133623913/990.350, 2012/04089, 2013/04135, A2003/1227, 7.284.719, 8.038.087, 13/511.694, 10834301.3, 2010325658, 2011336239, 13/990.3502006/04603, 2009/04431,A2003/1524, 2004289370, 602004011262.3-08, 4816079.0, 1696775, AT-E0 383 100, 1696775, 1696775, 4816079.0, 1696775, 782684.7, 13/263.970, 12/513.726, 7.284.719, 8.870.108, 2010233384, A2003/1227, PCT/1B2011/002865, European Patent APP – 10761262.4, PCT/1B2010/055568, 8783595
Value Added Services
UV MARKED TRACEABILITY CODES
All our grinders are individually UV marked as proof of complete camera line inspection for full traceability and quality conformance.
TAMPER EVIDENT LINING
As an extra service to our customers, we have LINER/WADDING application machines to insert either pressure sensitive or
heat induction liners inside the caps for tamper evidence and freshness.
PRESSURE SENSITIVE FOAM LINER
With polystyrene foam on one side and an adhesive layer on the other, this bonds to the container with the pressure used to secure the closure onto the container. When the closure is removed, the pressure sensitive liner remains on the top of the container. The grinders and flip-tops can be capped manually with these liners which is cost effective.
- Content Protection: Provides visual authentication of contents integrity.
- Freshness Seal: Helps keep contents of bottle fresh as the liner acts as a moisture vapour barrier and a tight inner seal on both glass and plastic.
Induction Liners have several layers: board backing, foil and heat sealable film. When passed through an induction machine, the heat will cause the liner to bond electromagnetically to the treated glass or polyethylene container, thereby creating a hermetic seal and allowing for a clean peel removal.
- Tamper Evidence: Officially recognised as tamper-proof by the FDA.
- Hermetic Seal: Creates an airtight seal to help prevent leakage and to extend the shelf life of the product.