It has come to our attention lately that cheap imitations of our grinders have recently appeared in the market.
Some of them look so much like ours, that it is difficult to tell the difference. Others look like cheap imitations.
The best way to compare them, is to test them for yourselves:
We suggest you try and grind three full containers bottles/jars of your products with one of these grinders. If you use rock salt in your range, this would be the best test.
- Does the grinder past this test, without seizing up?
- Does the grinder have the clarity of Global’s grinders?
- Does the grinder feel firm or wobbly on the bottle?
- Is the grind consistent?
- Does the grinder itself have adjustability for a coarse or fine grind?
- If it does and this works by pulling the grinder up for a coarser grind and pushing it down for a finer grind, it is no doubt infringing our patent.
Other points to consider are:
- Will the supplier send you samples, free of charge, to test on your production line?
- Will the supplier adjust the delivery of the product flow, and coarseness of the product ground, to suit your needs?
- Is the packaging (boxes, pallets, etc), provided free of charge.
- Will the supplier replace any stock, free of charge, should you be unhappy with it at all, for a legitimate reason.
- Will the supplier hold reserve stock, even for a custom made product, if requested?
- Will the supplier split your order over a colour range to your specifications and add your logo for free?
- Will you get the overall after sales experience?
- Will the supplier guarantee that the grinder he supplied you is totally BPA free, if required?
- What will the cost of the mould be, if you are making your own design?
- Does the supplier have product liability insurance?
- Does the supplier have recall insurance?
- Will the supplier provide you with extended credit terms?