Branded spice grinders can be a perfect choice for corporate gifts. Better still, this gift idea is relatively simple to prepare. Global Grinders offers a wide range of grinders to suit every requirement, from larger sized bottles in glass, plastic and PET to tops and closures. We also provide ready to grind sets that have everything you need to get started. Once you have selected your grinders, you can prepare labels yourself or have some professionally made. You can then fill your customised grinders with delicious, fresh spices.
Branded Spice Grinder Tips for Corporate Gifts
As the year draws to a close, many companies are looking at simple, effective corporate gift ideas to present to customers. Simple gifts such as food and drink related items have a universal appeal. Some tips on how to use spice grinders for your corporate gifting include the following:
- Choose the best quality grinders your budget allows. Glass grinder bottles will look better, last longer and be less likely to be tossed out. You can even make the bottles reusable by adding a note on how to remove labels by soaking them in hot water, baking soda and vinegar. Poor quality plastic bottles may end up sending your clients the wrong message; making your brand look cheap in the process. You can find good quality grinder bottle sets at Global Grinders in a variety of sizes.
- If you do choose plastic, make it PET. PET bottles are easier to recycle, making them the best choice for plastic bottles. They are also sturdier and available in a range of sizes and styles. The PET manufacturing process is more sustainable than regular plastic, which in turn helps to minimise the carbon footprint of each bottle produced. Be sure to add a note reminding clients to recycle the bottles after use.
- Try a set of mini spice samples. One way to stretch out your budget is to buy smaller sized bottles that can be used for mini spice samples. If your industry is within the food, hospitality or leisure markets, this can be especially effective. Shop for bulk spices at a quality spice market, filling each mini bottle with interesting, flavoursome spices. Your clients are far more likely to remember a tasty selection of spices that are cleverly packaged than a single salt or pepper that can easily be purchased at a supermarket.
- Choose quality spices. Needless to say, even if you are purchasing spices in bulk at a local market, it is essential to ensure that the spices are high quality and fresh. There is little point to giving corporate gifts such as spice if they are not going to be enjoyed. Wherever possible, aim for whole spices that can be ground directly in the grinders. Supermarket spices often have additives or preservatives, which are never ideal, so stick to a decent spice merchant that specialises in wholesale spice.
- Don’t shy away from cheesy puns. The aim of corporate gifts is twofold. On one hand, you are thanking your loyal customers for their service. On the other hand, you are subtly promoting your brand to maintain that loyalty. Puns may seem silly, but it can be worthwhile putting thought into clever labels that make people remember your brand. You don’t have to get carried away – keep it simple and light and your gift recipients should be suitably impressed.